Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hot Weather

By now, people who live in Toronto are tired of hearing/reading about the hot weather. I still think I should blog about it.

The temperature in Markham reached 38°C in the afternoon and with the humidex it's 48°C. I think I'm having some difficulty breathing... it's very discomforting especially when you don't have the AC on... I was sweating like I just came out of the shower.. more than once!!!

While we are trying to conserve energy by turning the AC off and the fans on, the house next door has been wasting the energy we saved... turning on the lights at 7 in the evening when it's still very bright outside... not sure what these people are thinking. I don't want another black out like last time... it would be very agonizing to be sleeping tonite in this heat without AC or fan.

So people, please conserve energy!!! I don't want another black out!!!! Thank you!

No comments: