Friday, July 28, 2006

煩

近掛好煩... 可能係因為天氣熱, 亦可能係其他原因...

天天在線上都被人問找到工作沒有. 我知道朋友們都是因關心而問... 但天天被人問著同一問題, 而天天都要回答同一個答案... 真是令人很煩厭...

可能因為在家發呆太久... 或是沒有太多回覆, 我開始感覺到有點depressed, 開始想唔上網, 只想躲在家裡足不出戶....

Note to self: Stop being so lazy!!!!

P.S. I will let everybody know when I find a job.. thank you!

2 comments:

細V said...

嘩..開始唔想上網...好嚴重呀﹗﹗﹗

Don't put too much pressure on yourself la.. I guess try doing something that you enjoy to do but never found the time for?

Anyone you want to see but haven't seen in a long while?? Is there a place you've wanted to visit for a long time? Or just go to the park and take pictures and try photoshopping them to make them look nice?

gootoe said...

well... at least not being on msn

most people I want to see are out of the country... and things I want to do.. are probably out of country too...

maybe I just need to leave the country and find something interesting to do... if I have money, I probably travel...

I'm too lazy to walk to the park or do photoshop when it's not work related.