Thursday, July 27, 2006

春田花花同學會

春田花花同學會

最正係Fing吓fing吓同齋鹵味.....兩首歌嘅歌詞... mv's not so good since they are just clips from the movie.

Fing吓Fing吓 - The Pancakes

十十吓喂 又夠鐘
拎起袋袋 登登我我又上工
hea
吓hea吓又放工
拿起袋袋快快脆我雞咁腳
係咁fing fing
吓 又fing fing 吓
fing fing
吓 (我)又fing fing 吓
遇岩你放工又係fing fing 吓
小心d袋袋發中我對香雞腳

吽吽喂又夠鐘
將一袋袋野放進我個袋中
登登
吓喂又放工
拿起袋袋快快脆我雞咁腳
係咁fing fing
吓 又fing fing 吓
我up up下你十十
吓
遇岩做特價喎我地袋袋吓
將d袋袋放滿晒野冇浪浪吓

dalada....

係咁fing fing
吓 又fing fing 吓
路上與你bell bell
吓
你十十
吓我又upup吓
聽朝返工再次與你泡泡
吓

Have you seen my dental floss?
Tonight I have to work OT with my boss.
We have to work OT because we didnt really work before six o'clock.
OT overtime OJ orange juice
Oh~I am a vip of the OL club
OP overpay OS over sleep
Ai~do you wanna join our OL club?
Ai~do you wanna join our OL club?

2 comments:

細V said...

ooo. thanks for sharing.. I was looking for the MV again!

gootoe said...

hehehehe... you're welcome. too bad it doesn't come with lyrics