Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Annoying phone calls

I've been getting this Moe guy calling my phone for the past month or so. Apparently he's looking for a girl named Nina. Everytime I tell him that he has the wrong number, he still calls like 10 mins later.

However, I think he has ranched my breaking point. He called my phone like 10 times yesterday, left me messages and continued calling well pass midnight. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I answered the phone and asked him if he's crazy and why he's calling people pass midnight and hung up on him, then I turned off my phone.

I can't believe people (guys) will go to such extreme just to talk to a girl they met at YMCA. When you call and the other end tells you you got the wrong number multiple times, and the voice message clearly tells you that the phone belongs to a person that doesn't have the same name as the person you're looking for, that clearly means you GOT THE WRONG NUMBER!!!!!! Don't know why people can't take the truth that maybe he does have the wrong number, and the girl gave him a fake number?

P.S. Moe, if you're trying to pick up Nina, go to YMCA, don't call my phone again!!!!!

P.P.S I'm beginning to think that this guy is crazy.

Update @ 4:15pm - the guy called and I finally answered. I told him finally that the girl he's looking for cannot be reached with this number and asked him not to call again. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that's the end of that little situation.

2 comments:

細V said...

Did he call you again?

gootoe said...

nope... the annoying calls stopped.. hopefully it'll stay that way.