獨食難肥之 Sushi Deluxe @ Taro's Fish 篇
To minimize the rumbling in my stomach and the pain from my appointment today, I decided to go to Taro's Fish for their Sushi Deluxe.
Today's selection from left to right, top to bottom -
Maguro (Tuna), Kanpachi (Amber Jack), Salmon, Hamachi, Awabi (Abalone)
Ootoro (Fatty Tuna Belly), Uni (Sea Urchin), Ikura (Salmon Roe), California Roll
The ootoro was stringy, ikura was a bit on the fishy side (mind you I was never a ikura fan to begin with) and uni was lacking some flavor, but overall it was still pretty good. Yes, I am a tough critic, especially when it comes to Japanese food.
I guess it's $25+tax is well spent, no more rumbling tummy and the pain from the appointment disappeared.

5 comments:
"Like"
獨食難肥 is right!! 睇妳一路瘦落去!!!!
"Like" x2
食完會瘦啲我又唔介意喎...
You guys don't get enough of facebook? or you want facebook to have a blog so everything's in one centralized location? :P
Yum yum yum.
It took me a while to understand this "like". I actually don't really understand what's the point of using "like" in FB yet.
Blog is blog, fb is fb, no centralizing the two. (Blogspot better not be merged with FB.)
As you can tell most of us have been on facebook too much.
I think it's either going to be a merge, blogspot with FB functionality, or facebook with blogging functionality.
Post a Comment