我的合味道杯麵
While offloading my pics from my latest HK trip (to be exact it was the HK trip 6 months ago), found some long forgotten pics that were worth a blog....
During our Osaka trip, my parents and I went to the Instant Ramen Museum.
Statue of the inventor of instant noodles outside the museum (Momofuku Ando - who was a Taiwanese)
Small Collection of instant noodles
After a quick tour of the museum (really small museum), I arrived at the most important part
of the visit: My cup noodle factory!!!
Instructions for the customized cup noodle experience:
1. Buying the cup
2. Customizing the cup with your own design (my horrible drawing skills - this cup was for Mr. Man!)
Started drawing with the thick-tipped markers they provided, only to find out that there's a fine tip on the other end of the marker after I finished drawing!
3. Dropping the noodle in the cup
Turning the wheel 6 times will make the noodle drop into the cup and flip the cup right side up
4. Pick your ingredients and soup base
For my own cup, I picked Salt soup base with BBQ pork, naruto (slice fish cake with mascot on it), garlic chips and the special limited-time ingredient: chicken!
5. Sealing the cup
6. Shrink-wrapping the cup
7. Putting the cup in a bubble bag to prevent crushing
同場加影:
我的合味道杯麵 (Customized by my mom!!!)
Front
Back

6 comments:
Wah!!! long awaited post!!!
The chicken looked really good! Have you eaten your cup yet?
Yep, I had to do a double take too when I saw that this blog had a new entry!!!
Mr Man just ate his late week, hahahaha~~
Wow! Long time no blog! :D
I love that fishcake with the mascot, cute.
Been kinda lazy to blog about stuff. Takes way too long for me to blog about anything.
yes, I ate mine already... a while back. Just too lazy to blog about it.. :P
haha your chicken is lying on a nude beach... Whereas Auntie's chicken is more conservative...
wahahahahahahahaa....
I guess it is... never thought of that...
I realized that my chicken didn't have a vest on after i finished drawing and colouring it in.
chicken's on Mr. Man's cup anyway... :P
Post a Comment