Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Team Dynamics

Things I've learned today:

  1. I've been beating myself up endlessly all these years
  2. Expectations on other people are really my expectations imposed on them
  3. People I hate/have yet to forgive is not worth my time/energy, so forgive and forget
  4. Essentially everything you do is for yourself
  5. Nothing/No one can make you think/feel the way you do, only you can think/feel the way you do
  6. "IT'S ONLY A JOB!!"
  7. You can have expectations of other people, but that doesn't mean other people will do whatever you expect them to do
  8. Other people cannot motivate you, only you can motivate yourself. Other people can influence you enough for you to motivate yourself
  9. At the end of the day, nothing really matters
  10. People behave the way they feel, they feel the way they think
  11. 何必太執著?

2 comments:

細V said...

Really good points ah!! This course really alters the way you think about your career... and how you can stop "feeling" your job!

gootoe said...

yep... just hoping I can remember and use what I learned...