I like this one lor....*不喜歡受約束,但是你卻會會約束他人
hate to admit to it, but it's true... :P
Really ma? I didn't know you like to 約束他人..
That's because you've never been goosed by her lor. :P
Gootoe probably knows I am個性比較執著,雖然可以溝通,但不容易被說服I just realized Vikki is surrounded Gootoe who 約束他人, and by a slavedriver (me)... Poor Vikki.
geez... thanks.. with that statement, I'll have to goose you some more.. :PVikki has this in her... *很好相處,愛好和平、不大會與人起衝突so she wouldn't mind having a person goose her and a slavedriver as friends, right? :P
I'll just totally ignore you guys and live in my own little peaceful world.. where everything is perfect and there's no conflict.. :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like this one lor....
*不喜歡受約束,但是你卻會會約束他人
hate to admit to it, but it's true... :P
Really ma? I didn't know you like to 約束他人..
That's because you've never been goosed by her lor. :P
Gootoe probably knows I am
個性比較執著,雖然可以溝通,但不容易被說服
I just realized Vikki is surrounded Gootoe who 約束他人, and by a slavedriver (me)... Poor Vikki.
geez... thanks.. with that statement, I'll have to goose you some more.. :P
Vikki has this in her...
*很好相處,愛好和平、不大會與人起衝突
so she wouldn't mind having a person goose her and a slavedriver as friends, right? :P
I'll just totally ignore you guys and live in my own little peaceful world.. where everything is perfect and there's no conflict.. :P
Post a Comment