Sunday, January 07, 2007

Winterlicious 2007

Winterlicious is upon us once again:
細V and I have picked three restaurants for this event:
Corner House
Fred's Not Here
Richlee's Restaurant

Tentative date: Saturday, January 27, 2007
Place: Please comment on which one you prefer
Time: 6:30 pm

11 comments:

gootoe said...

I vote for Corner House!!

可可 said...

I vote for Fred's Not Here.
Reason: I want to try the seafood linguine. And need a cheaper meal after paying for the down payment.

細V said...

Oops I deleted my previous comment but it's still hanging there...

I like all 3 restarurants (must give us a round of applause here for coming up with these 3, I kept looking at the menu thinking I wanna try everything!)

Fred's Not Here has 燒乳豬 for dinner too.. I definitely wanna try that!

gootoe said...

(clap, clap, clap...)

oh.. I was thinking of trying that too.. that sounds really interesting...

i guess we can try the other restaurants for lunch or something next time, and cheaper too!!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in for Fred's Not Here. :)

Kevin Kwan

可可 said...

So are we making reservation? pls add Ka as well.

gootoe said...

Kevin: Welcome aboard!!

可可: Ya, I'll be making the reservation.

At the moment, there's 6 people going. Reservation starts tomorrow, so probably gonna call tomorrow or Friday.

** Tentative Itinerary **
Restaurant: Fred's not here
Number of people: 6
Date: Saturday, Jan 27th, 2007
Time: 6:30 pm

If anybody has objections to the tentative itinerary or knows somebody who likes to join, please let me or 細V know! Thanks!!

可可 said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to a yummy dinner.

gootoe said...

Hi guys, there's some bad news... Tried to reserve but the restaurant is fully booked on Jan 26th and 27th.
So what would you guys like to do?

細V said...

BOOKED WINTERLICIOUS RESTAURANT

Rosedale Diner @ 6pm on Jan 27th for 6 people!!

Under Vikki

Menu

gootoe said...

Thank you for making the reservation!!!