Updates for December 2006 and first week of 2007
Dec 22 - Xmas party at work. Had a pot luck and went home at 1 pm.
Dec 26 - Went to Boxing Day sale, hardly bought a thing (thank god..)
Dec 31 - Went over to a friend's for hot pot.. didn't feel like drinking since I was sick. 2006 passed by quietly... digital cable had a bunch of violent and disturbing things to watch, yet they are very interesting...
Jan 1 - Had a nice lunch with a bunch of friends.
Jan 4 - Happy B-day TK!! Went to work in downtown for the first time. Took my first ride on the GO bus and GO train. It's definitely more comfortable than riding on the TTC. It's definitely different to work in downtown, I'm not sure I would want to work in downtown though. Tested out the free wi-fi access provided by the government, it is extremely slow. You can barely load a page using that service.
Jan 5 - Went to work downtown in the afternoon. Finally got my project finished. Also watched the Junior Hockey Championship on TV while working (I might actually get used to working in this environment). Congrats on Team Canada for winning the game!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment