Monday, May 22, 2006

Long Weekend Wrap-up

Stayed home most of the day yesterday, then went drinking with 細V last nite. Drank a Mike's hard lemonade and an apple cider. Couldn't say I'm drunk, but I definitely was "wing-wing dai"
Haven't went drinking for a very long time, I can't really remember when my last time was actually, probably 3-4 years ago.

Finally have a 見得人嘅 resume... thanks again V!!!!

Countdown: 7 days.... all of a sudden, seven days seems so long, especially when you're not that busy at work!!!!

4 comments:

細V said...

Platform 2 is a pretty good place for drinking. Thanks for your "tui kai"

I had fun with ur resume coz I never work so hard on mine.. hahahaha...

gootoe said...

Platform 2 was definitely better than the last place we went to. At least there was a better sense of "belonging".

hahahahhaa.. My resume did need a lot of work. Thanks!

可可 said...

You were editing resume at Platform 2? (what is platform2 btw)

gootoe said...

platform 2 is a bar...

nono.. we were just sitting, drinking and 傾心事....