Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy B-day Hocc!

A little bit late, 1:30 hours left of today... but better late then never I guess....

Happy Birthday!!

Today, tired as usual... I probably stressed over things not getting done before I leave. But one person told me today.."don't think you really get to leave after May, you're just getting paid some other way, still things for you to do"... hai... just as I thought I finally get to leave the company and don't have to worry about things at work... don't really know whether I should be happy or not...

Count down: 14 days

6 comments:

細V said...

Happy birthday Hocc..

haha.. u know u r important when someone can't get enough of you...

gootoe said...

hmm... maybe thinking that way will make me happier... but i can tell you that i'm definitely not too happy about it, since it's work related...

可可 said...

"you're just paid some other way".... i wonder what this "some other way" means...

gootoe said...

"some other way" => not salary based, by job or project. What he meant was I'm still going to be working for the company, but not as an employee, but more like a contractor.

可可 said...

But i don't like the 'by project' idea.. esp not from stingy boss. It's almost like lack of respect for my work. So what's your plan going to be?

gootoe said...

ya... I want to be completely detached from this company.... but I mean that's a bit of extra income when I'm out of work (if they are actually going to call me that is).

I guess I'll go upgrade myself, Java or .Net cert or something... and look for a job.