Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Crappy Day

Wah.. Haven't updated for over a week....

Today's been a crappy day at work... Found out my program is very buggy (well.. maybe not buggy, just not idiot proof).. and there were some negative criticism on it. Then people started to tell me that things should be done a certain way or else problems would arise... and when I talked to the person in charge about other people's concerns, he said he would find a way to handle if problems do arise.... I wasn't the person who made the decisions on how things are done, I just do them as I was told...

Sometimes I think to myself, whether I should listen to authority or do things according to what I think is right, even if it's against what I'm told. I'm always having this dilemma at work. Especially when you're working for a Chinese boss, they expect you to listen and do what you're told, and not do things according to your liking... and sometimes when they tell you to do whatever you want, then they start telling you that they don't like it... 唉, 我唔絛你肚裡面絛蟲, 我唔知你想點架!!

Count down: 15 days

No comments: