Souvenirs from paintball
Went to paintball a couple of weeks ago at Ultimate Paintball.
During the first 2 minutes of the first game in the Dark Forest, I received at least 5 mosquitoes bites on my right hand. Overall that day, I think I received about 10 mosquitoes bites on my right hand and arm.
I woke up the next day with a very swollen right hand, not to mention a swollen index finger which can't be bended. Here is a picture of it:
Although bruised and bitten, it was a fun day nevertheless.

4 comments:
hope they are more flat now la!
OMG!! a post!! waa...your fans waited long lor!!!
are you feeling better at least?
Eeek! I thought you have to stay away the "paint bullets" from paintball, look like you have to watch the mosquitoes too! Hope your hand is less swollen now.
the swelling's gone now, but the bite area is still noticeable (darker).
Paintball is definitely the least of your worries.
Note to self: Bring gloves next time, if there is a next time.
Post a Comment