I gotta be out by 10:15, should be back to Richmond Hill at 6:30 or so after work on friday. I think we have to go to a gwai lo steakhouse or something if we wanna stick around without someone kicking us out. Any chinese place is out of the question.
You guys can always just hang around my place - though you know how bad I am with greeting my guests already :P But ya - you can hang around till whenever you guys want.
7 comments:
I gotta be out by 10:15, should be back to Richmond Hill at 6:30 or so after work on friday. I think we have to go to a gwai lo steakhouse or something if we wanna stick around without someone kicking us out. Any chinese place is out of the question.
How about
1. The Marlowe
2. Il Fornello
As for gwai lo restaurants.. just throwing out ideas for restaurants around hwy 7/steeles:
1. Eastside Mario's
2. Montana's Cookhouse
3. Kelsey's
4. Boston Pizza
5. Jack Astor's
6. Alice Fazooli's
7. Baton Rouge
8. Brix
O I like eastside... kelsey's is good too..
Kelsey or Eastside la.
You guys can always just hang around my place - though you know how bad I am with greeting my guests already :P But ya - you can hang around till whenever you guys want.
Cafe Serene on HW7
Maxim in Richmond Hill
Cafe Serene dou gay ho - I like that place.
Post a Comment