Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in Canada

Wow... can't believe it's over a month since I last wrote in my blog, almost forgot I have a blog. For the past three and half weeks, I've travelled to a lot of of destinations in Asia, including Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. I guess I'll blog about that later on. I'm really not mentally/physically capable of blogging at the mention. Still very tired, actually very sleepy right now. I've slept over 30 hours in the past 3 nites, but still seems like I'm deprived of sleep.

I think I've played too much/hard lately, somehow at work today, got a feeling of surrealism. Like I'm not really at work and it's all just a dream. Maybe because I just found out that one of my friends got married, not that it's a shock, but just realized that I'm getting older by the second and my life seems to be going nowhere.... and I'm not really accomplishing anything in life.

Well... 10 already, that's the latest I've stayed up ever since I came back. I guess it's probably time for me to sleep.

4 comments:

可可 said...

Welcome back!!!

gootoe said...

Thank you!!! We should meet up sometime!!

可可 said...

Yupyup - I talked to kk and found out her amazing shopping day experience... Can't wait to hear about the amazing things from you.

gootoe said...

hahahahhaa... not sure if there are exciting things to tell you... mostly just shopping and eating!!