Got an offer yesterday and accepted it today. Will be starting my new job tomorrow. Hope everything will go well... kind of nervous, hope I can handle the workload and get along with my co-workers!
hahahaha... thanks!! I feel very relieved that I can find a job before I leave (so I can over spend my budget a bit). It's very nice for my company to hire me (even with my travel plans) cos they need a new replacement urgently.
4 comments:
Cool Congrats!! Start work and take off 3 weeks vacation. Way to go!
hahahaha... thanks!!
I feel very relieved that I can find a job before I leave (so I can over spend my budget a bit). It's very nice for my company to hire me (even with my travel plans) cos they need a new replacement urgently.
congrat congart!!
I think it's gonna be an expensive trip just because we'll be crazy shopping...
hahahahaha... I know... maybe I should decrease my limit on my credit cards so I don't go overboard with my spending.
I know I'll have to buy a lot of clothes for work. I'm not sure how I'll survive these few days going to work with my limited work wardrobe...
Post a Comment