Sunday, August 13, 2006

Taste of Danforth

Went to taste of Danforth yesterday. It was extremely hot, since we went down there at the hottest time in the day, and when UV's the strongest. We were going from east to west, so we were walking with the sun in our faces. The food was pretty good, I had breakfast before I went there, so I wasn't too hungry. But the chicken and pork souvlaki were very good.

For dinner, we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana. Minestrone soup wasn't too bad. I loved their bread, which was crispy on the outside and soft inside, along with the garlic butter, it was really tasty (I think that was the only good thing about the whole meal). My entree was that good. The spaghetti was overcooked, the chicken wasn't as dry and chewy as 細V, but the crust was dry and somewhat burnt at the bottom. I don't think I had a lot of expectations when I went there, but I think at least the pasta should be al dente (its specialty is pasta after all). I am definitely disppointed in this restaurant and don't think I'll go there again.

Pictures will be posted up later.

Updated @ 8:00pm pics here

No comments: