Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad day

Don't remember waking up on the wrong side of the bed today, but a lot of things didn't really go well today.

1. went to Scarborough Town's Greyhound ticketing counter to get a refund. The guy at the counter didn't want to give us a refund and gave us a real hard time and attitude.

2. turned in my take-out card for a free bubble tea at Ten Ren. I think the guy working there is new... took him like 10 mins to serve the two people ahead of me, and when it came my turn, he kept getting my order wrong.

3. at Kenny's Noodles, ordered an extra wonton noodle. Found out 15 mins later that they never put the order in, had to wait another 5 mins for it.

Not really sure why a lot of people are in a bad mood, maybe they have to go to work after a long weekend? But I'm glad that I'm home now. Maybe I should get a nap in and hope I'll get up on the right side of bed.

No comments: