Our Time has Come
身為一粒菇(徒)... 緊係要硬賣一下啦!!!
Our Time has Come 第二版 (Song List here)
(Pic borrowed from ViC's blog)
Listened to Ronald Cheng's 2006 concert CD. The most memorable song is definitely Twins' 愛情當入樽. When you have a grown man singing any Twins' song, it's just funny.... Apparently it's not appropriate for the age and just doesn't have the 感情/心態... I would really love to see the VCD/DVD when it comes out and see if he dances along with the song. Another song I like is 男子組... I guess it's nice to have a 大合唱.... it's cool to listen to 林海峰 rap... but have to really say that 古巨基 kind of ruined the song (not sure if he's sick or what, his voice is really scratchy). 張學友 was a guest in the concert too, it's been while since I last heard him sing live, still excellent as always!!

No comments:
Post a Comment