My firsts
Quite intersting June so far. Did a lot of things for the first time in my life (and spent a lot of money!!!!).
For the first time, I:
- got laid off - trying to adjust to this lifestyle, I have to say I'm bored already.. My life is a 勞碌命...
- went to SkyDome after it's been renamed to Rogers Centre - had to go there because Hummingbird was closed off so clean up after some big event there the previous nite. Ended up walking from Hummingbird Centre to Rogers Centre to put up tix for Grasshopper's concert. Quite a lot of exercise for me....
- went to a kendo tournament
- went to a hip bar/club downtown that had people waiting outside to get in - went to Bier Markt for dinner and drinks, quite a lot of people that nite
- visited Fallsview Casino - it's a nice casino!!
- had my first sip of beer - Alexander Keith, kind of bitter, not sure if all beers are that bitter. I was hoping that I would have my first beer in Japan... oh well...
- saw GrassHopper in concert - it was a great concert, we sat on the left balcony, couldn't really see everything. People on the balcony were quite excited, a lot of people were standing up and dancing throughout the concert
- saw Veegay, Uncle Carl, Ho Bing and PixelToy - I think I was more excited to see them than Grasshopper...
- went on thrill rides at Wonderland - namely psyclone, minebuster and the Italian job. Had to say I was scared, and very dizzy after the rides (none of the rides went in circle though). If there is a next time, maybe I'll challenge the Drop Zone.
- had funnel cake with ice cream - that was good!!! Though it's very fattening, since it's deep fried, with icing sugar and ice cream. Good thing I didn't have it all by myself.
- stayed home to watch World Cup
I am very proud of myself for trying so many different things. I'm usually not big on trying new things.
Hope the remaining half of June will be as interesting as the first half!!
Pics for downtown trip
Pics for Grasshopper concert (not very clear)
Pics for Wonderland

4 comments:
Look like a very eventful Jun so far - hope you can get some interviews soon.
And one more thing to add - you sponsored me to my trip to Peru's orphanage!! :) Thanks thanks.
yes.. quite eventful ga... now I think I actually should settle down to find some jobs...
you're welcome la... I should thank you for helping out the kids in Peru instead!!
That was a very exciting 11 days u had! And thanks for taking so many interesting pics!!! Although these pics will definitely come back to haunt us later on, I think that's a risk we are all willing to take.... hahahahhaa....
Thanks for booking the tics and buses to Niagara!
oh man.. some of the pics are hilarious! Thanks for giving me such interesting poses!!! hahahhahaha....
hope Grasshopper will be coming over to Toronto after their August concert in HK!!!
P.S. you're welcome...
Post a Comment