Home Office
I now have a home office... I can send/receive faxes, scan and copy, and print... I just need a business license and some business...
Got a multi-function machine from Staples today... tested its copying and printing functions.. works great! I'll need to test out the faxing function later on...
Went to Pizza Hut's lunch buffet today since I wanted to have pizza... I think Pizza Hut's pizzas don't taste as good as before, don't know if it's because it's a buffet, and the buffet doesn't have ice cream dessert... it used to have ice cream dessert before, unless I'm remember wrong...

2 comments:
Wahhhh.. congrat to the new addition to your list of gadgets! which one did you get???
I only like the super supreme pan pizza from pizza hut. I used to think that's the only kinds of pizza in pizza hut in HK. Actually, the thing I like most in pizza hut was seafood fettucine in HK. Best pasta I've had (maybe it's just childhood memories that makes it the best)
got that samsung model SCX-4521F that's on sale... I wanted to add a PDA or PSP to my list of gadgets instead... =P
Pizza Hut in HK has so much more choices.. but I haven't been to Pizza Hut when I went back.. there's just so much more stuff to taste, pizza hut's not really on my list... same goes for mcdonalds, KFC, etc.. I think 大家樂 to me is like Pizza Hut to you... some how I like their pork chop rice... went to 大家樂 on purpose to get a pork chop rice last time I was back... and it didn't taste as good now....
Post a Comment