Thank You (letter??) !!
Time passes quite quickly these days (except when I'm at work). Almost June, there's quite a bit of stuff to finish up at work... and tons of things to do when June comes. Thank you so very much everybody who is helping me with my resume editing, job searching and giving me advice. Not sure if everybody I'm trying to thank will read this.. but I appreciate all the help!!!
I think lastly I should thank my boss, some people may scratch their heads and wonder why but I do have to thank her, for giving me the opportunity to gain this valuable experience, and also for laying me off. Now I will work hard to look for a job and hopefully get some studying done (which I should have started a long time ago)!!!
Not sure why I'm writing this so early, still have 2 weeks of work left... I guess I better get this written down before I forget. Writing down in a blog is so much easier than saying it out loud...
Count down: 9 days!!! wow only 9 more days??!! time really flies.....

No comments:
Post a Comment