Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My First Post

想咗大半年... 今日終於開咗個blog...
It took me a long while to decide to open a blog, I think the reason for not starting a blog is because I don't think I can put my thoughts into words that well... It's probably time for me to overcome that obstacle and start a blog.. and hopefully I can organize my thoughts well enough that people can understand what I'm trying to say/write.

今日剛剛收到hocc响舊年出嘅舞台劇影像筆記 "奇傳更你共世下".. 裡面有好幾條問題, 都幾有趣:

1. 如果你變成女/男人, 你第一時間會做甚麼?去考飛虎隊/警察
2. 甚麼情況下會令你想變成男/女人? 為甚麼?好急但係廁所排長龍嘅時候
3. 當你最愛的人, 變成女/男人, 你還會一樣愛她/他嗎? 我諗要睇吓我有幾愛佢啦...
4. 你覺得你甚麼時候最男人/女人? (男) driving, 寸人 (女) 唔... M 黎嘅時侯
5. 你最希望下世做甚麼? (例如: 男/女/動物; 或,工作性質) 女人... 第一個香港女飛虎隊隊員 (因為型!!!)

4 comments:

細V said...

Woohoo!!! 你 終 於 加 入 呢 個 大 家 庭 啦 ﹗ ﹗ ﹗ So happy to be the first one to comment!!!

let me try answering these questions sin...

1. 如果你變成女/男人, 你第一時間會做甚麼?
- Go mix girls in a bar

2. 甚麼情況下會令你想變成男/女人? 為甚麼?
- When I change light bulbs, have car problems, or fix computers...

3. 當你最愛的人, 變成女/男人, 你還會一樣愛她/他嗎?
- I'd say yes now, but it really depends on whether his/her personality changes afterwards.

4. 你覺得你甚麼時候最男人/女人?
(男) 打 緊 機 or 著 到 好 烏 where 落 街 果 陣 。 。 。
(女)做 facial, shopping, 買 餸 煮 飯 煲 老 火 湯

5. 你最希望下世做甚麼? (例如: 男/女/動物; 或,工作性質)
- 我要 做 靚 仔 ﹐ 仲 要 係 好 靚 仔 果 隻 ﹐ 好 似 碧 咸 或 者 劉 德 華 咁 靚 仔 。。 。

gootoe said...

hahahahaha.. thank you for leaving me a comment!!

1. I would have thought that you would enjoy being mixed rather than mixing somebody...
5. you left out 吳彥祖.. you don't want to be talented like 林一峰 meh? But if you're as good looking as 吳彥祖, Beckham or Andy Lau or as talented as Chet, you won't get to mix girls lor.. girls will definitely 送上門... you'll end up being mixed rather than mixing others. hehehehahahhahaha...

細V said...

o.. I wouldn't mind being mixed either.. but I guess you are right, if i am as 靚 仔 as any of the above and as talented as 林一峰 I would be too busy being mixed. Maybe I would be to 煩 and then wish that I am not so 靚 仔 。 。 。 hahahahaha

gootoe said...

hahahaha.. 好矛盾.....